Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black & White Wednesday

the long road
I LOVE our church! LOVE it! But more than that, I LOVE what God has been doing in the lives of the people in our church. Lives are being changed; families are being restored. I took these this past weekend (as I am one of the photographers for the church and its new, sometime-soon-coming website).
Taken during a time of testimonies.



This is our pastor's wife and one of our pastors. She is my worship team leader and is one of the most poised, elegant, godly women I have ever met.

Our pastor praying for someone during altar call. He has so much passion and such a heart for God. If I were to have role models in this life, it would be him and his wife!


This picture was taken, again, during the altar time.

For more fantastic Black and White Wednesday posts go to Long Road to China


5 comments:

  1. Wow. Your church looks like a wonderful place filled with beautiful worshipers! I am glad that God is working so mightily in your church

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I loved your Wordless Wednesday too!! Awesome.. that also applies to Utah haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PICS! SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME PLACE TO BE...GUESS YOU CANADIANS AREN'T TOO BAD :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures...So nice to see what goes on in the world around us.

    ReplyDelete