Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting Excited!

Tomorrow is the kick off for College Days at our church.  A busy weekend awaits.  A busy weekend, yes, but a life changing weekend.  Tomorrow we are starting by having a corporate prayer night for our church - prepare ourselves, the atmosphere, etc before the first actual service on Friday night.

We, on the corporate prayer team, have been learning a whole new way to pray, a whole new way to approach God.  It has been revolutionizing to say the very least.  Perhaps, if any of you are interested, I will share some of the prayers I have written out during some of our exercises (whie re-learning how to pray).

So, I am expecting great things to be happening this Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I am so excited to see what God has planned for us this weekend. I will have to write down some of the things I have been learning the past little while, once I have them sorted.

 The little insert photo on the bottom left-hand of the above poster is of our worship team.  What a great group of people that I get to spend many hours each week with.  We are more than a team; we are family!

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting event!! I hope everything goes well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear what new ways you are praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I am your latest follower!!! This is definitely a great site, I will have to read more of your posts.

    You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com, I am so sure you will like it too.

    ReplyDelete