Friday, July 23, 2010

Hope for all you women

and couples who are experiencing difficulties conceiving.

I have children of my own. I can never understand the pain and the frustrations and the heartaches you face everyday.  I am not even going to begin to pretend to.  I can only tell you that my heart goes out to you all. With that being said, I do want to offer you hope.

I know the two women in this video.  They attend World Revival Church in Kansas City, MO. You can find about the church/ministry by clicking here but this link is only for the church not the testimonies. (Look farther down for the link to the testimony video that was uploaded to Youtube.

This is so beautiful and full of hope and God's goodness. Listen to the testimonies of these two women who had all but given up hope to ever hold a baby of their own.
 Check the video out here.

God is no respecter of person.  He did this for them and He can do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment