Friday, July 16, 2010

Whew!

That feels a bit better.  There were times when I was really missing this space and you all, my bloggy friends. Our router decided to take a break.  I updated my twitter account a couple times from my phone but that was the extent of it.  I will get caught up on what has been happening - eventually.

But...

It is a gorgeous day and I think I am going to spend it with my children at the water park or something.

I will let you know that I had a fair bit of excitement the other day chasing a teenaged boy that broke into our car and stole my husband's MP3 player.  (Aren't you thrilled that I decided to share that? You can sleep so much better tonight knowing all about my um, excitement...

Correct me if I am wrong ok but I am thinking that without the cables this MP3 player is pretty much useless to him - I mean, unless he wants to listen to praise and worship and the occasional sermon. Jellybean thinks that maybe, just maybe this will get him saved.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I think cables are pretty standard. The loss would have been mostly yours. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete