Sunday, August 8, 2010

Changes here and there

I've made a slight change to my blog.  Other than finally getting around to updating two of my children's ages to corrolate with their birthdays, I have also added the Twitter feature on the left hand side of my blog.  My intent for this is as such, I will be leaving for Kansas City, Mo in a few days and I don't know what access I will have to the internet but, I can always text an update to Twitter.  I have old blog posts from an old blog I have scheduled to post here while I am gone (I may also be posting current things depending on my computer situation).  Some of you follow me on Twitter, some don't.  If you want to keep up with our travels, etc, you will be able to take a peak to your right.  If you don't, carry on. {grin}

Can't wait to go to this conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment