Sunday, September 19, 2010

Give up...

Those words were uttered by our pastor this weekend, on our Friday night service to be exact.

I'll bet you never thought you would hear of a pastor saying that, right?  I know I never thought I would.
There's more though.  That isn't all he said in that sentence.  To be completly honest he said, "Give up on quitting."

There are times I have felt like quitting but I just can't.  I can't find that anywhere within my response to actually do.  I know I have been in situations where I have felt like it, as I said above, or said "I just wanna..." but when push comes to shove I can't find it in my heart to give up.

I am a fighter.  I always have been.  Sometimes you just have to make sure your head and heart are in the right fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment