Friday, October 8, 2010

Sometimes it's hard

to do what is right.  Sometimes it is hard to hear/see/encounter something and not react out of your emotions.

I was going to explain the whole situation that I am in the midst of but I do not believe in bringing dishonor to my husband.  Let's just say that it is nothing real serious & has to do with our current vehicle situation.  It may change. I hope it does as I have a chance to buy a car, make payments on it (whatever amount per month I want to make) with no interest at all from someone very near and dear to my heart so I know this is a legit deal that will not fall through.

All that to say that sometimes it is hard to do what we know God would want us to or to react the way He would want us.  It would have been very easy for me to have sat down at the computer and gone off about how I feel about this situation (& my husband) right now but chances are great that I would have typed something that I would later regret, didn't really mean and wished I could take back.

Thank you, God for giving me the insight, the foresight and the wisdom to realize that this is not that big of a deal, that I do not wish to bring dishonor to my husband by saying negative things about him and that this, among many other things, will all work out.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is excellent in life we look to our families and friends and we expect them to do certain things and when they don't we become bothered by it...but do we always do what Jesus tells us to do? No, we don't and if we don't do what He tells us to do all the time then why do we expect others to do what we want. I love the blog you have because that is something me and my hubby talk about from time to time and it causes us as a couple to check our hearts and motives...I pray more people read your blog. Have a bless weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel like I still need to "say" those things, and at that time I wish there was the option of blogging a post and just making it private/unseen. Well, I suppose there is... it's called "draft." lol But I too know it's not good to dishonor him or some other person regardless of how fustrated / angry / hurt / rejected / betrayed / etc I may feel. Because even if they never read it, it's out there in the universe. Took me a while to get that. And it was my hubs NOT dishonoring ME that convicted me of what I was doing to him thru the eyes of others. Praying for God's will and peace in your house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. Yes soon it will not be an issue and you will be glad you didn't vent it out to the blogosphere! God does protect us, we only have to listen.

    Visiting from Blog Frog!~Lisa

    I am all a twitter about life

    ReplyDelete