Monday, November 15, 2010

It is finished

Complete. Over. Done...

The conference we just had at our church that is. It's all over but yet there is still so much more learning that I will be doing in regards to what was taught.

I will be chewing on this for days - weeks even. (horrible mental image of a cow chewing her cud. You are welcome for the sharing of magical imagery)

It was exhausting. I don't even mean the lack of sleep but the changes that have occurred in my life, thought processes, mind sets... I. Am. Pooped! There is a mental exhaustion that has set in yet my mind and spirit are so wound up I can't begin to settle and allow sleep to come.

I am going to put this IPod away for now. Yes, I am sitting on the edge of my bed typing this after a failed attempt at sleep - merely hoping having an outlet will allow me to sleep and, oh perchance to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment