Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Young Love (a photo shoot)

I have yet to edit these as I just took them Sunday afternoon and I haven't had much home time since but I love, love, LOVE these photos - not neccessarily because they are outstanding, must-see shots but, simply because of the two people in them.

I have loved Justin since he became LB's best friend over 10 years ago now. He has become like a son to us and a brother to our youngest two children. He is {adopted} family; he is also church family.  Jayda once was inseperable from Rush; the two were joined at the hip. She too was heart-broken when Rush left.  We became quite fond of our dear Jayda.  She lovingly called us her "cowboy parents" and herself our "indian daughter". It is a running joke amongst our families and most certainly a term of endearment and of absolute love and respect.

Anywho, these two have fallen head-over-heals in love with each other and wedding bells are iminent...

{yay}


  


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! :) You took lovely, lovely shots.... all the best to the happy couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much but I'm gonna be brutally honest about something here... I can not wait to photoshop his silly keyring off of his belt loop!!!! Grin

    ReplyDelete