Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am a wild party

and no, I am not channeling Kim Mitchell...

In less than one week these two, who you may remember, will be drawing ever closer to their wedding date... on Monday we celebrate with a bridal shower.

I have just completed the planning of the games for this grand event. I am... you guessed it... a wild party!

So what games, you may ask, did I plan to go with?
1. How well does the bride know the groom - a funny look into silly questions about the groom.  Ask him 20 questions before the shower and have the bride answer them.  See how well she knows her man.

2. Name that food - Pick 5-6 food items, write down the ingredients in each. Read the ingredients for each food item and see who gets the most items correct.

3. A word game using the words "bridal" and "shower". We are writing each word vertical on a paper (one on each side of the paper). The object of the game is to write the biggest word you can think of beginning with the one letter and ending with the other...1 pt per word; 2 pts if you think of one that has to do with weddings or bridal showers.

Three should be enough, heh? What do you think? What is your favorite games for bridal showers? Game #1 I have also seen where the bride-to-be has to put a piece of gum in her mouth for each wrong answer; I am not 100% sure about this because, while it can be funny, I am not certain it is an entirely honorable way to treat someone but that could just be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment