Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The post in which I give you what I promised

A photograph of me in my wedding dress out in public this past Friday night and I promise it is on this very post.

What was the event?

I am so glad you asked...well...one of you did. I'm certain of it (grin).  It was the 50th birthday and 20 year anniversary of ministry in the north to our Pastor.

Pastors and leaders came, or sent videos, from all across North America.



Our local Bond, James Bond...from CRC

Youth coming to celebrate their pastor

This is a picture of all the pastors from the area who were able to attend (11 in all although two are somewhat hidden in the picture)

A Messianic Jewish leader.


 Here's a not-so-good picture of me in the dress as I am scrunching down to "snuggle' my dear friend Riss




Me and two of my girls!!!

It was such a great night! Celebrating a man who pours so much of his life out for so many and celebrating what God has done in his life so far - knowing there is so much more to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. u look great mama! How cool to see and encourage all of your Pastors!!! PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do look great and it looked like an uplifting time together.

    With Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete