Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bless his little bug heart

Last Sunday, during the offering message, I noticed that Bug was effortlessly writing page upon page of notes. I snuck a quick sideways glance and saw "God rocks God rocks God rocks..." 

A slight smile escaped my lips as I tossled his hair and continued listening to the message, thinking 'Boy, I am so blessed to be this kid's mom'.

After service I asked him if it was ok if he read to me all that he had written down in the back few pages of his Bible and he, happily, obliged.

This, my friends, is what he wrote, verbatim et literatim  (word for word letter for letter):

God rocks
God rocks
God rocks
God rocks
devil sucks
devil sucks
devil sucks
devil sucks
the devils lies stops becuase they suck. i'm not Going to allow the lies of the devil in my life. they half to leave right now because they don't have anything to do in my life so devil take your lies and go back to hell and never come back to my life cause they suck. Gods power is the thing i need. not your lies. so God come inti my life right now and i just pray right now for my mom cause she just told me that she had a dream. God rocks and is Awesome and he loves us. Gods mercy endurs forever.

(The dream I had had was a terrible dream about my dear Bug that was maybe a 45 second flash of a dream but was so real and sinister that it shook me to my core when I was shaken awake by its horror but I will not be shaken by it anymore because I will not speak words of negativity over my children but speak the life and power of God over their present and their future.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a blessing he is! Thank you God!

    With love and Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete