Friday, June 22, 2012

Here I am



Mom

Wife

Sister

Daughter

Ophthalmic assistant

Photography

Mary Kay beauty consultant

Worshipper

Aspiring (but not exceptional) writer

Embracer of family

World traveller...at least I plan to be

Over achiever

Fighter for justice

Low self esteem overcomer (at least that's where I am headed)

Shy (although I have spoken to nations at one time)

Loud laugher, practical joker

Daddy's girl

Animal, nature lover

City dweller with a longing to return to the country

City mouse fused with country mouse

Tattooed, pierced purple highlight wearer

Rock-n-roller

Heights despiser

Non-swimmer

Antique seeker

wild west fan

and that is just the tip of the ice berg...





4 comments:

  1. This is a good writing challenge. Hmm. Might have to think about all that! I enjoyed your list - you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maureen. I think you are awesome as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Maureen. I think you are awesome as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Maureen. I think you are awesome as well!!!

    ReplyDelete