Wednesday, August 3, 2011

They say it's your birthday...

...ok, ok...I promise you I will not sing!  It's just...it's just that I {sniff} practiced and {sniffle} worked really hard and...nah, just kidding!

Anyway, back to the birthday thing.

Today just happens to be a very special day for my dear Rush. Today she turns 18 years old.  Holy guacamole, Batman! Did you say 18?!?! Yes, I sure did! 18 years old. She said on facebook "Well, it's official. I am old." Pardon me my dear but I am double your age so what does that make me... ha ha ha...

We had a wonderful birthday outdoor bbq for her on Monday (for my American friends, that means 'grill' not real bbq). What was on the menu for an 18 year old's meal of choice? Steaks - medium rare, stuffed potatoes, salad, multi-grain bread with asiago and artichoke spread and angel food cake with strawberries and strawberry icecream.  Yumalicious.

Once I got home I realized that I didn't get a single picture of me with my girl but I did get some shots...

My beautiful 18 year old girl! What a delight you are! I am so thankful our relationship is growing stronger and stronger, that you feel you can call me and talk, that we laugh and have fun again. My heart is full of so much joy. I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment