Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bits n Bytes

*there is still snow on the ground but not very much; it is melting very quickly. This time of year reminds me of my granny....and our walks searching for the first of many things - crocus flowers being one of them.

*one of the joys to this province we live in is that we have snow and/or cool to cold weather for 9 months of the year. Not cool but what can you do aside from moving (and I am not up for that at this season in my life)?

*these April snows (and sometimes the May snows -shudder) are perfect for snowball fights and, if enough falls, snowmen! That is a big plus!

*Bug got sick two nights ago - very sick, very suddenly and was one pretty wiped out little boy.  His only symptoms were an incredibly high fever, no appetite and those wonderful nightmares that come with fevers. To have my boy sleep all through the day, you know the little munchkin is down and out, health-wise.

*The end of July is getting closer and closer and I need to get my butt in gear working on our family tree book.  It has gotten as much attention from me as y'all have the past couple weeks.  I have quite a few days off in the upcoming week for Easter so I should be able to make quite a dent in my workload!

*Tomorrow we are going to a friend's house for a Newfie Jiggs Dinner! Yumalicious!!!  Any of you (besides my friend, Spin) know what that is?

*Sunday we are leaving to go to "The City" and will be having Easter Dinner with Rush, my mom and step-dad, my sister and her boy and possibly my brother's family (I am not certain on that part though).  Looking forward to it! The Boyfriend may even be there depending on what his parents say; we had a nice visit with them on their anniversary when we took them out for sushi a few days ago.

*I need to get pictures on here again.  It has been a long time since I have uploaded any pictures! Yikes! Bad blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment