Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Really...

...Spring!!!  It's really here! That makes me happy and warm and fuzzy... so kind of like bread left out on the counter, next to the window (minus the happy part...is warm, fuzzy bread happy? Meh...)

I am getting more work done on the family tree I am working on.  I came up with a nice little form in Publisher that is helping me to neaten it up - ALOT. It almost looks - dare I say - professional...ISH. {GRIN}

Family pictures are rolling in and that makes me happy.

My son was given a new (to him) BMX bike; he was thrilled beyond comprehension and that makes me happy.

I work with some of the greatest gals I could ever ask to work with.  We have laughed together, cried together, laughed so hard we've cried together.  I couldn't be more thrilled with the friends I have made with my co-workers and that makes me happy.

Guess what?

I am happy...there are parts of life I really, really wish I could change and I'd love to confide in someone....

But guess what else?



I am still happy... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment