Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Life in comparison to Simba (yes, from Lion King)

Remember in the movie where it is Simba and Rafiki? You know right after the whole Mufasa in the cloud scene? And Simba says something about how things are changing...I can't remember his exact words. Do you know how many years it has been since I watched the miovie? Sheesh (grin)

Anyway, Rafiki says something about change being good... and then I remember him hitting Simba in the head and saying "you can either run from it or learn from it".

All that non-sensical drivel to say, there may be some changes around here my humble abode. Big changes.  A lot of getting used to changes but, if they come to pass, we shall make them work and it will be good and everyone will be happy...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment