Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Yay!!! Summer is here! New routines. New goals. New opportunities.

This summer has presented itself with a lot of little changes for our family, a lot of things to look forward to.  One of those things may even get us in a pretty good financial position.  It is not 100% set in stone so I will let you know more about that as it unfolds...

1 more month and I get to meet my cousin who is travelling here from Italy.  Words can not even begin to define just how freaking excited I am.


We have finally come to an end, in Canada, of a way too long postal strike which turned into a lock-out...but it is finally over and with its end comes our Income Tax check - finally...  We sent it in ions ago but they needed proof of our charitable donations...red tape, red tape and more red tape and a postal strike/lock-out later I open my mailbox each day seeking that ugly brown envelope...{grin}

Hope the summer has found you well, enjoying life, your family & your friends...'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment