Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stranger...

It has been a while since I darkened the door(?) of this interweb blogville kinda place we sometimes try to hang out at.

I've been working lots; which will make up for the two weeks off in July we have as the doctor is on holidays.

I've been working a few shifts here and there at a jewellry store as well so that I can help build up our nest egg to get a down payment on a house and...the owner of the store is a friend of mine who I love to help out by giving her a day off once in a blue moon.

I was working on a powerpoint....in the middle of fever-induced craziness... yet, it turned out very lovely.  There was some stress there that I really, really tried to not get stressed out over but...one of the parties was a little tardy (ahem - grin) in the providing of pictures for me to work with.  I would love to tell you I didn't stress but I did.  I must be transparent with you...{grin}  It all worked out though. Woo HOOOOO!!!

We had a graduation and an awards night. Jellybean got awards for most improved student, highest average and best attendance. Bug got an award for best attendance. Pictures to follow but I must get them onto the picassa site first.

Saturday we will be going to the town B.D. grew up near  and celebrating his little granny on her 90th birthday!  Yay... will be lots of fun I am sure - hearing old stories as family members reminicse (why can't I spell that word tonight!? Argh!)

Anywhoodles, off to slumberland...just a hop skip and a jump away from blogville...

No comments:

Post a Comment