Friday, June 3, 2011

Unfulfilled Potential

With this little owie of a sickness I had this last week, I have done a lot of laying down.  With that lot of laying down comes lots of opportunity to look at how my stomach looks the same as it did when I was 5-6 months pregnant (maybe I am exaggerating but people, it is not pretty).

Since Christmas, and I feel so ashamed to say this, I have had Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred inside my house.  2 months ago I decided I should at least take the plastic wrapping off of it...that is the extent of attention it has gotten.  So...I think it is time to get off my wideload sticker, start exercising again, get myself back in shape, drink more water/less soda (which I had been until I needed to IV gingerale - you are welcome for the imagery), eat more carrots and less chocolate...

...Um, does it count if I dip the carrots in chocolate?

No? Didn't think so... here goes nothing but at the same time...here goes everything.  Can we get Bob and Jillian to do a program called For the Under Enthused?

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to you on your new "get fit" program :) I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete