Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sometimes

when they fight

I force myself to completely ignore them, hoping to "force" them to work it out.

Sometimes they don't
and we need to get involved and mediate...


and sometimes...

they bring closure to their fights in such a beautiful way...

Like tonight, when they decided, on their own, that it would be a much better use of their time to go downstairs to write songs to God instead of fighting...


Would it be too much of me to ask for them to not be arguing over gets to do the writing and who is going to play the drums...?

1 comment:

  1. Oh so true. I have heard my kids fighting and I will be in the next room praying that they can learn to work it out and if they aren't after a while then I have to go in and try to teach them how to work it out. I'm right there with ya .... and my kids are older now.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete