Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You know the White Rabbit...?

Yes, the one from Alice in Wonderland.

This week I have felt somewhat like him.  I haven't been running around  crying, "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" but, I have been running around so much that I feel like I am never getting to where I am supposed to be.  A lot has been done - a lot of very productive things. It's just that this week seems to have had a snowball effect: do one thing and it results in a few more boxes to check off on my to-do list. 

It has been great!  I love being productive and all the things I have done or need to do yet are neccessary and a joy to do so there is no stress in my running. It just seems endless...

And that's ok. It's for a season.  Each night I am being refreshed by wonderful sleep - even if it isn't for as long as I think it should be...

Some of the highlights (which will be written about in some form or another in the next few days)
Going on a trip with a few youth to a neighboring town (and all the deer we saw - hundreds!)
Going to The City to see Rush (and meeting her boyfriend)
Our quest to find furikake without even knowing what it was or looked like
A beautiful conversation with Jellybean


And that is not all...

it has been a great, full week which has meant that this, the blogging part of my life, was putting on silent mode... perhaps for a few days more.  I really am not sure.
Just wanted to let you know, I am not ignoring you.  Really.  It's not you.  It's me.  I promise... Let's be friends...

Oh, wait...wrong conversation. {grin} I will be back, with lots to say, and ready to read all that has been going on in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment