Monday, April 19, 2010

4 more days or T-minus 8 months

Today marks 8 months since I woke up and found Rush had run away from home. In those 8 months, I have grown and changed a lot. I never imagined I would be able to face another day with strength or joy.

I have.

She is coming for a visit this coming weekend...taking the bus with her own money to come. According to facebook, she has several reasons for coming home, has something to say to someone but is afraid to because she doesn't know how they will react, and wishes that things could go back to the way they were.

I don't know what any of this means. Trust me, my brain has tried analyzing and figuring it all out. Unfortunately, I just have to wait to see if this even involves us, our relationship & the possiblity of her thinking she made a mistake leaving. I want to remain hopeful but I don't want to set myself up for a huge fall.

I guess we will find out soon enough. I do know this, whatever the result of this weekend, I still have the strength of God to "deal" with whatever may fall.

3 comments:

  1. FWW, the original T-minus post was very real, honest and good. (I could still read it). Your heart, your pain and your love shone thru. It may be something worth printing off and sharing with her at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for this weekend!!!! That she may mend relationships, especially with our Father in Heaven:O) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All My Monkeys, I am in tears right now as I just re-read that post. I was in such shock then. I think you may be right. One day I just may share that with her. I will know when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete