Saturday, April 10, 2010

Completed

Well some things have been completed anyway.  There are periods in my life where it seems I have a lot of irons in the fire and some may think I do too much.  It's ok.  I don't mind.  Sure, there are moments that seem very stressful but they are just moments.  A few deep breaths and I am all better (probably even a firey prayer or two to really help).

I got a couple of things completed  today.  I am SO happy.  I got the classroom I was asked to work on done.  Well, the painting part anyway.  There are a few odds and ends I still need to do or buy, as budget permits.  But, for the most part, I am done what was asked to be done for next weekend!

Jellybean's science fair is tomorrow!  We are done.  We have been working on and learning about pink dolphins for the last month and it has been so great to work with her.  She is quite the go-getter.

We made an offer on an old car that is in GREAT shape and is way more reliable than the  old car we have now.  It was accepted!  Yay! I am so relieved to not have to drive the car we have much longer.  Just about everything was going wrong or wearing out on it.  I am so very happy.

B.D. leaves Monday morning again (for a week - again).  I will be working on the next skit I have been asked to write.  Really I should have had it done a couple weeks ago but I have had writer's block BAD! Hopefully the blockage has been lifted and I will be able to get that skit out like nothing now.

Happy Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment