Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All boxed in

Yes, we are all moved.

Had a floody yard sale on Saturday.  It rained and it rained and it rained.  We moved it into the living room of the old house.  Considering the weather, the outcome was not so bad.  $358 and some odd cents.

It was odd watching my stuff leave in someone else's hands but I will not be attached to things.

Told my husband we will never again have so much crap in our house!  EVER!!!

Circumstances beyond my control made it so I can't go see Rush two days in a row. She's mad at me - calling me a promise breaker. I really can't help it; my car broke down. I'm devastated and heart broken....

The boxes are piled up in my basement and in my kitchen.  They are slowly being managed and emptied.  It would make me happier if they would empty faster...

and on that note, I need to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment