Friday, June 11, 2010

Chances Are

if you were here with me

→ we would be sitting at the kitchen table sipping on iced teas and listening to Jellybean and her friend, Cass, doing homework together.

→ we would have just finished eating a small tiger tiger ice cream cone and may have snacked on some tortilla chips and Avo-Hummus - a new deliscious item in our deli that is half guac and half hummus and is 100% delish!

→ we may just be discussing if we were going to do one of those home facial envelopy things you can buy at Walmart.

→ I may be sharing with you the few stories I have of my Uncle K who just passed away after struggling after having a stroke a few months ago. He was married to an Inuit lady and lived in a very, very northern part of Canada.  (yes, he has even had a polar bear break into his trailer!)


→ I could be telling you that it is getting a bit easier for me to be the "testimony lady" and my fear of speaking in front of people - something  was voluntold  had to do.

→ if we were sitting in my living room you may not even be able to tell that I am far from completing the unpacking process of our move.  All the boxes are nicely hidden in our basement...

in front of the numerous bags of my clothes (meaning, I have 4 outfits that I rotate until I can reach my clothes.)

→ I would probably mention how I was going through withdrawls from taking pictures as I don't know where my battery charger is or my "good" camera.  I would probably mention that I know there are loads of great pictures for me to share once I do get all the cables and gizzmos and gadgets located.

→ I would really appreciate our visit as my husband has been out of town all last week; this week has had a lot of work to do on some of the other units here (there's a deadline) and I am anticipating  the fact that he is going to be out of town again all next week too.  Three weeks doing all the work....


Time to go for that facial...and perhaps a nap...I will pretend it is a vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Happy anniversary!!!!!!! I would love to come on over and get a facial:O) Oh and that guaq hummus dip sounds yummo!

    ReplyDelete