Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Working 9 to 5

No, I am not going to write about Dolly Parton (and her song). (Dad, you're welcome! {wink})

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I have now completed Day #3 of my new job where I am working for an Opthamologist as an assistant to him.  All that really means is I get to do vision tests, dilate patients' eyes and do some pre-testing to save the doctor some valuable time.  So far, I am loving it (I feel like I need to add a 'ba da ba ba ba' in there or something to make it authentic).

My brain is on information overload and I am feeling so fortunate to have been able to  gather enough brain power to string these few sentences together coherently.  But, mostly, I am feeling so fortunate to have this job.  Still working part-time at the grocery store and part-time for the doctor.  I am just so thankful for  this opportunity.

Off to have a nap so my brain functions enough to remember my children's names.  I need a synapse to "fire" NOW!  {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment