Friday, March 25, 2011

It's not you; it's me

Seriously.  I can guarantee that I will be extra quiet around here for a bit - not because I don't like it here and certainly not because I don't love y'all but here is why.  Two days ago I was offered full-time at the doctor's office I work at. YAY! This is going to mean a lot of nights until 5, rush home for supper and be out the door  by 6 or 6:30 for the work at B.D.'s church I have been told I have to do.  I need to adapt and adjust to this new schedule, the new regime, the new structure and that may mean a bit of extra silence for a bit.

So, as of Tues I start full time at the doctor's part of the week doing pre-testing and part of the week doing surgical booking.  Looking forward to this new adventure.  I will try to check in at least once a week for the next bit - at least...

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! We will miss you, but he is so good to provide for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Enjoy the time.

    With Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete