Monday, September 27, 2010

Mad Dash Monday


I was finally able to get some nice weather to get a photoshoot done with our family and with a friend of mine who wanted me to get pictures done for them for Christmas cards... This afternoon I have another one, which includes a pregnant mommy so I am totally looking forward to some uber fun shots!

Met a spunky, spry lady who is a patient at the doctor's office I work at.  She was born in 1919! If her husband had not passed away last month they would have been married 68 years this week.  Wow!  When I grow up I wanna be just like her!

I'm needing to find a new sitter for my kids for the couple hours after school I still work.  My sitter has had a rough go this Fall with her parents: her mom just had surgery and her dad was diagnosed with agressive cancer.  She was not only my sitter but is also my friend.

The engine mount on the regurjamobile {aka my car} is the newest thing to be added to the ever growing list of needs.  If this car were a horse I would be taking it out to shoot so we could put it out of its misery.  However, this weekend, we (meaning a friend of ours) may have discovered why the car is surging.  I simply need to wait for my husband to get back home so he can change those parts and see.  Fingers crossed {if I believed that that would work}.

No comments:

Post a Comment