Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Holy what's up with the weather, Batman?"

You now, 'cause I couldn't come up with a much more clever Robin-esque saying.

It's the end of January. In northern Canada. And...


it is so warm out it is melting!!!!

This is the strangest phenomenon EVER!

Ok, well, not really but I wanted to be dramatic and stuff, all right?

It is strange though.  I don't think I have ever experienced a January like this in my life.  At least not to my recollection.

But, the cold starts to make a comeback this weekend.  You know, leaving sloppy roads slippery paths of death and doom (you know because all of a sudden I became morbid). Seriously though, we will most certainly be needing to use caution and common sense.

It's been a nice reprieve to the "punishment" of our harsh, dry cold winters (because I am again return to my roots of being mellow dramatic. I know how much y'all like that {grin})

Ok, so let's get the rest of winter over with... I could really use some greenery when I look out my window. {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment