Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let the Happy Dance Begin

Since our holiday and our eating out for two weeks on a budget (read: mostly crappy fast food) I had gained a fair bit of weight to my all ready too much.

I decided right then and there that I am doing something about it! I have eaten a lot, alot of spinach salads, tuna, salmon, veggies galore and making sure that we have been eating breakfasts like oatmeal.  The extra weight I had picked up came off very quickly and I had doubts that I would get any farther than that.

I have been trying to move past that weight, the weight I have been, for the past 5 years!  5 years of trying! 5 years of frustrations and tears and losing hope.

I stepped on the scale this morning and I have broken past that barrier!  I am currently 3 pounds less than I have been for the past 5 years!  It is not a big number but it is a super exciting number for me!!!

I will let you carry on with your day.  My happy dance commences!

No comments:

Post a Comment