Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song? 

I don't sing karaoke - anymore.  When I hung out at the bars I did ALL the time.  Didn't have a go to song that I can remember though.  Now that I don't go to the bars, there is no one around with a karaoke machine.  Maybe I need to invest!  (Let's take up a collection!  {grin})

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?

  I wasn't looking forward to answering this question because I thought I was all alone in my non-coffee drinking world BUT I have found at least two other bloggers who don't.  My friends all think I am strange.  I get my caffiene fix from pepsi, sometimes I go and get all radical and have pepsi lime (I know!).  But I don't even drink that every day. 


3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?

Oh, I have no idea.  When I was a kid I always wanted to have a girl name that could have a boyish nickname, like Samantha or Jolene.  I know, I wanted to be Sam or Joe or something like that.  I hated being called Angie (still not really fond of it but at least I don't hit people...anymore...{grin})

4. Were you ever bullied?

Not that I can remember.  The only time I can even really think of was when our house burned down and the kids teased us that my brother had done it - even though it was an electrical fire {sheesh} but that was even more geared to my brother.  Um, so not likely.

5. How often do you eat fast food?

Are we classifying Subway as fast food? I would say that I eat fast food once a week to two weeks. I really try not to eat McDonalds; it makes me feel sick {gee, I wonder why?}


Why not join yourself and pop on by MamaM's.  C'mon!  You know you wanna....

No comments:

Post a Comment