Monday, May 3, 2010

28 days

Yep, 28 days.  Depending on the circumstance, 28 days can seem like a long time.  When you are downsizing and moving into a different home, it feels like a deep breath. (on twitter I thought it was 27 but I remembered that there are 31 days in May.)

Today I had the day off and thus, the ability to collect some boxes and make some plans.  I have, to this point, gotten 1 1/2 boxes of kitchen stuff packed and a BIG box of stuff collected and priced for a garage sale.  I don't even know if I dare post pictures of the bags I end up throwing in the garbage.

Oh, speaking of which, I still owe a post showing what I got rid of on my last purging/clean sweep episode...with all the chaos of the last few days, I totally forgot. 

Off to take the kids to music; B.D. is out of town for the week, and when I get home I will continue with what I can pack so early.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of B.D., his bounced cheques for child support to his e-wife mean I get to figure out how to pay yet another debt....

No comments:

Post a Comment