Sunday, May 16, 2010

'Cuz I like making lists - that's why!

Ok, I need a game plan and I need to be able to have access to the game plan, and, you know, not accidentally pack in a box or something.

It could happen.

{seriously}

So,  here is my week in a nutshell or, at least the things that I need to get done

Monday:
→ kids to school
→ go to grocery store to grab a few items for the week for school lunches (fruit and juiceboxes mainly)
→ clean Jewel's litter box and prepare for her to go with brother (in-law)
→ pack in Bug's room
→ go pick up Bug from school
→ make him lunch, say goodbye to Jewel, take a few minutes to cry
→ pack
→ get Jellybean from school
→ pack
→ make/eat supper
→ kids to music lessons
→ immediately following lesson, head to church for skit/song practice
→ no more packing tonight - just sleep

Tuesday
→ kids to school
→ packing
→ bottles to SARCAN for return
→ pick up Bug
→ packing and picking up Jellybean and supper
→ corporate prayer team meeting (why do I have to do this?)

Wednesday:
→ same as above (other than SARCAN and corporate prayer mtg)
→ song and skit practice

Thursday:

→ more packing
→ Day one of 4-day conference that I am demanded to be at

Friday:
→ no school for Bug
→ packing
→ Day two of conference (again I have to go to this...I just want to get my stuff done and be with my kids)
→ B.D. finally back home (hopefully I can actually get some help)

1 comment:

  1. wow that is one busy week! Praying for much energy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete