Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Qustion Friday

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

It really depends on the night.  Some nights once my head hits the pillow I. don't. move. at. all!

But, that being said, I don't have to have my blankets neat and organized.  In fact, they can be balled up and all over the place as long as I have a corner to cover partially up (and NOT have my feet covered!!!  I can't stand that!!!!)


2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more _______________. disciplined

I would be able to stay organized, keep up with meal plans, keep track of finances, stay on budget {gasp}, and that's just the household part of my life!

Just think of what I could be!  Like skinny!  Rich!




3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

That we should trust our intuition. Never, never, NEVER doubt your gut feeling.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

I don't really shop at garage sales a lot. I have gotten a few good deals but nothing that maked me jump up and down or actually remember the purchase. 


5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

Mmmmm, the meal that my dad makes me every year for my birthday! Bacon, swiss chard and potatoes followed by rhubarb pie for dessert.  It may not sound like much but it's more the company that makes it my favorite in the whole world!

Now, I've told you my answers; you tell me yours! And...hope on over to Mama M's to see more 5 question friday answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment