Saturday, August 28, 2010

Calling all cooks!

Yep, that's right; I'm talking to you. Heck, I'm talking to all the not-so-hot cooks too, you know, the ones just like me. Average joes, so to speak.

I'd love to hear from you.  Please share your favorite recipes that will help us all out in our sometimes chaotic schedules. Freezer meals, crockpot meals, what have you...share them.  I know I would love to hear and I am certain my other readers welcome a change to the same old same old same recipes they use every day as well...

I'll go first.

Meatball Stroganoff

(now this doesn't save any time unless you pre-make the meatballs which I do the day of grocery shopping)
Make your favorite meatball recipe and fully cook.  To make the sauce add a 500 Ml container of sour cream and two cans of condensed mushroom soup.  I also like to add a bit of worchestershire sauce.  Cook until heated through (with the meatballs).  Serve over your choice of pasta noodle and with a big old salad and garlic bread.

It's a delicious meal on a dreary winter day!

Your turn.  Please share...

No comments:

Post a Comment