Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Sometimes I can't believe the things that come out of kids' mouths and other times it so incredibly hilarious and literal.

I was talking to my mom on the phone a while back and she told me a story about Jellybean that brought tears to my eyes, from laughing so hard. Jellybean followed my mom into the bathroom and noticed that my mom and I had the same underwear (note to self: go shopping).

She felt obligated to tell grandma this and my mom's response was that she & I have great taste.

To this Jellybean responded with utter disgust and said, "Grandma, my mom doesn't eat HER underwear."

If only we could strap videocameras to our children, at least for their waking hours. I know that there would be a few movies worth of hilarity we could watch over and over again.
 
(originally posted May 6, 2005 on my original blog)

1 comment: