Friday, February 11, 2011

It's a...

GIRL!!!!  It's a beautiful girl!!!! Mama and baby are doing wonderfully. Baby was born at 3:26 Am on Feb 10. I will be posting a more detailed post with a picture or two because my newborn baby looks nothing like any OTHER newborn baby ever born {ha ha ha}...she deifinitely didn't look like a scrunched up nose and squishy cheeks sticking out of a blanket... {grin}

Anyway, this granny, grandma, kokom whatever I will be called, is tired, all day waiting for baby, all night waiting for baby then working right after she was born has left me very tired (even though I was able to sleep in my own bed, and for all of, last night).

2 comments:

  1. I have been excitedly waiting to hear this wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS!

    So happy for you!

    With Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete