Monday, February 21, 2011

She's really real!

I wasn't making her up. {grin} I really truly do have a grand-daughter and here she is, finally, for my interworld/bloggerland friends to "meet" her.




Look at all that blonde hair! She was re-admitted to the hospital for a day and put under the lights for jaundice but she responded very well. Her personality did a complete 180 for her mama and daddy; she's sleeping well and not crying near as much as she was and has taken to nursing like a trooper {however a trooper to take to nursing}. We love her completely and madly! How could you not?

And we get to go see her again on Saturday for her baby shower.  Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Look at all that hair! How wonderful! Congratulations to you. I am told the love of a grandparent is a totally different and powerful kind of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is! I never really thought it would be different but there is something so indescribable about the love I have for this beautiful girl. It is not more than my kids but it is certainly different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious little baby! Glad to hear that she is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!

    I am blog hopping today and I am happy I found your blog.

    Please stop by and say hello and follow (if you aren't already) my blogs as well:

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    and So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there!!

    Have a blessed Tuesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete