Friday, February 25, 2011

Last minute guest

has left me silent, enjoying her company...

Alas, I must take her to the bus depot in 30 minutes and that makes me sad.

Yes, folks, Rush was here for two days. We visited, laughed, ate lemon meringue pie and cooked one of her favorite suppers: meatball stroganoff (of which she made this comment: my stomach can't keep up with what my mouth wants)

It was a nice visit. No strife. No awkward moments. She opened up to me about a lot of things that are going on at my mother's house and they are all the things I knew would because sometimes when you are young, you have an idea of how people will be and it's nothing like what they really are. Just saying...

Love being with her!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you!!! So happy that she visited you and that it went well! God Bless =')

    ReplyDelete