Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hellooooo down there!!!!

Yeah, you!  That's right.... you!  All my American friends!  You know who you are. You are the ones you are wanting to nap because you ate too much turkey, too much stuffing, too much of your granny's sweet potatoes, too much pumpkin pie and had too much visiting with your family (wait, that doesn't happen does it?).

Anyway, now that I have gotten your attention, or interupted your turkey-induced nap...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Your Canadian friends happened to be at work today... thinking about your turkey dinners and pecan pies and all that delicious goodness... Oh and some of us happened to be wearing football jerseys to work because our boss is a football fan and this weekend is Grey Cup weekend.  FYI: when your boss is the football fan, make sure you where his favorite team's jersey...

Pictures to follow...as soon as I get off my duff, get them off my camera, watermark added, blah, blah, blah...

Ok, end rant, carry on rifling through the fridge for that last piece of pumpkin pie... and don't forget an extra large dollop {LOVE that word} of whipped cream! YUMMAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL... Thanks for the Thanksgiving Wishes.. that was cute. I was reading several of your posts... I am so glad that were able to speak with your daughter. What a blessing that was.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete