Saturday, November 13, 2010

My house smells

bea-u-tiful!

The other day I bought these Renuitz Amber Vanilla Crystals and put a containter in one room of each level of my house.  It smells so nice and homey and welcoming in here now.  I love opening the door to smell my home after a long day of work.  It's almost as nice as walking in to smell that supper has been made! {grin}

They aren't too terribly strong and you can increase or decrease the strenght of the scent simply by adding or removing some of the crystals until you have reached your desired scent intensity.  These little crystals are made out of colored and scented sea salt but you will want to keep them out of reach of small children - especially those of the age who like to put things in their mouths. The scent on these crystals apparently last 45 days but I have only had mine for approximately a week (so I don't know how long it will last).  According to their website, you can get these in Canada and the United States. What are you waiting for! 

Now, I think I am going to leave the house, you know, so I have an excuse to come back in and get a nice big whiff of that amber vanilla.  {wink}

P.S. There are quite a few different scents as well if Amber Vanilla just isn't your cup of tea.

*Disclaimer - I have not been endorsed or asked by Renuitz to write this review.  As a matter of fact, I doubt they will ever know it was even written or that anyone who even works there is aware of this teeny little family blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment