Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Temporary Fix!!!

I had the whole "bandwidth exceeded" message on my blog.  It only took me approximately a half hour to figure out it was not I who had exceeded bandwidth but the site I had gotten my template from.

I am currently in search of a new, fun template.  So for now, until such time as an appealing one is found, I leave you with slightly bland and boring, kind of jumbled up as far as lay-out of my stuff on the blog but, at least it isn't a bunch of squares saying "bandwidth exceeded update to pro". 

I happen to know that that is nearly impossible for me to do at this point - you know given the fact that I'm not exactly one of the "popular" kids.  {GRIN}

So crisis diverted.  Carry on with your night as planned.  I know I will now.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so this one isn't that bland. I am trying it on for size for the time being, see if it fits me or I fit it... {grin} I miss the 3-column layout though. Now I am crowded...

    ReplyDelete