Saturday, November 6, 2010

Textanese... my love language

You just made a face at your computer didn't you?  You know what kind of face I mean... the one that says "huh" and "that's kind of intriguing"...

Rush doesn't always initiate conversations with me.  If it weren't for texting and facebook I doubt we would talk - other than the spuradic visits that is. Sometimes it does seem like she could just keep going on without showing me that she is thinking of me at all. 

Now, I am not saying that to induce your mama's hearts so y'all feel sorry for me.  I am not looking for pity at all; pity does me no good.  I tell you this because I just want to set the stage as to why I said that textanese was my love language.

I will send texts to my girl everytime I think of her - a little note that says "I love you", "you are loved", "missing you", "morning/night", "have a great day"...  I may not have the ability to converse with her the way I want but I do still have the ability to converse with her and I want to make sure she knows each and every time I am thinking of her and that those thoughts are of nothing but unending, unchanging love.

{Rush, if you ever read this blog, you are loved - nothing is ever going to change that. I love you, baby girl!}

No comments:

Post a Comment