Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Promise, We Didn't Raise Her This Way {wink}

As I sit here, with the laptop on my, well, lap, I am watching Jellybean play boxing on Wii Sports.  Let me invite you into the monologue I am getting.

Oh!  Yeah! You want a piece of me?  You want a piece of the birthday girl?

C'mon!  How do you like that? And that? How 'bout that?

Huh? Is that making you hungry?

You wanna knuckle samich?

Huh?  You hungry?  I can give it to ya!

You likin' that?

I'm not even breakin' a sweat here!  You're probably tellin' your friends I'm a pro.  Heh, bro!  Take it!

You can't take down the birthday girl!

I'm all over this thang!  Oh yeah, that's right.  Take that!  Gettin' beat by a girl!

5...6...7...8...9...10

and that's a knockout!

Suckah!!!!

Who taught this girl to talk smack?  Oh wait...Perhaps I should be callin' by lawyer on this one; I don't want to incriminate myself...

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOO funny! Kids! What'd we do without em?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! what a feisty one! good for her... it means she won't take any bs from people when she's older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do kids get this from??? Too cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete