Thursday, November 5, 2009

You may question the witness

So, I just noticed that I am nearing 100 posts on this blog. Wow! All ready, huh?

I have seen others do this and thought, if there was enough interest, I would do the same so, without further ado...

Let's play get to know me. If you have a question for me, about anything, feel free to ask and I just may do a blog post about it (or at the very least email you the answer back, should I perhaps chicken out)

So, let's do this. Fire off your questions to me in an email to myhrt03@gmail.com

You never know, it could be fun...

(How's that for being able to bounce back? Like I said in the comments of my previous post, most of the time, as soon as I write out what I am feeling, it is a release and I feel loads better. Prayer helps to! :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment