(yesterday after picking Bug up from my friend's house after work - pre doctor)Bug has definitely broken his arm - his radius to be precise. Apparently the bone is at a 5 to 10 degree elevation from where it should be and we need to go to the Cast Clinic on Thursday to see the Orthopedic Surgeon to see if "manipulation" of the bone is required.
(Waiting at the walk-in clinic yesterday with his pink panther)He will be casted then. For now, he has a brace on the arm and a sling to keep it stable.
(Apparently, this way was the most comfortable for the little man.)
(The temporary "fix" until we see the surgeon to rule out the need for surgery on Thursday morning.)