Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday Follow

My Little Life

Friday Follow

1. What's your guilty pleasure?

Guilty pleasure, huh?  Guilty?!  What!  Do I LOOK guilty!?!  What are you trying to say?  You never saw a thing *slowly backing away* Nothing, I tell you; you saw NOTHING!  I'm afraid I can't answer this question without my lawyer present.  I'm sorry!  I just can't - especially after the entire Chocolate Fiasco of '87.  Infamous case; I'm really surprised (& relieved) that you haven't heard of me before because...Oh!  I almost said too much!

2. What is your favorite TV series?

I don't have "TV" per se.  I have the actual TV but we have no cable, satellite or other such means to watch many shows through it however, that said, I do still like to open my little laptop and watch me some Biggest Loser or Extreme Makeover - Home Edition. 
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?

Fluently? No.   However, I can order french fries in French AND most importantly, I can ask where the bathroom is, what time is it, how do you say, how are you etc, etc along those lines.  I can tell you my name and possibly manage to garble out a half-witted conversation (on MY end) for oh, about 5 minutes.

I know a handful of Japanese words, a handful of Spanish words, half a handful of Norwegian words, a couple words in Cree, a... All right, I'll stop there!  I know a whole bunch of words tht amount to a hill of nothing much because I could only carry on a conversation with myself and I would probably leave confused!  (HA!)

I can also spell sign and know a growing number of ASL (but I guess that isn't really foreign is it?).

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

According to my husband I only have one set of feet and, therefore, only require one set of shoes so I have 2 pair of runners (the work out pair and the painting pair), 1 pair of dressy flats, 6 pair of heels, 4 pair of dress boots, 1 pair of ropers, 1 pair of hikers, 1 pair of rubber boots, 2 pair of winter boots (emergency car boots and boots I wear for everyday), 1 pair of polishable black shoes for one of my jobs, and about 'fo*cough cough*our' pairs of flip flops (perhaps more).  That's a lot more than one set per pair of feet...and I would buy more (were I not trying to be the responsible one and well, you know, buy groceries, pay bills and whatnot.)  Oh curse you, you whatnot!!!!!!!

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

All time favorite M&M? Aside from the fact that it contains chocolate so that is just a given, right?  Ok, so on those grounds I would definitely say, without question, without hesitation that my favorite M&M is...Peanut the Green!  But only because he is so darn cute!  I could never eat him though!  Who would join the red guy?  However, were I to be going into a store and happened to have some money in my pocket and a sweet tooth going on (like THAT would EVER happen...unless it is laced with flax seed, organic and washed by virgin maidens it  isn't going into this body - my body is a temple.  Why are you giggling? You saw my picture?  Dagnapit!  I forgot all about that!  Rats!).

Ok, without further delay, to answer your question it would be the almonds!  I love almonds.  I love chocolate.  I love candy coating that won't melt in your hand! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have answered all the questions but I have a dilemma.  The time is 11:49 pm on Thursday night.  What's a girl to do?  I can't hit "post" right now, just like that or I will be LYING!  *GASP* I can't post 5QF/Follow on Thursday!  The "F" is for Friday!  So, here's the plan, I will schedule this for posting in 15 minutes.  It will then be Friday; I am being authentic in having posted it ON Friday (because authentic is good right?) but I won't have to try and find the time to write this post tomorrow (almost today) and I will just have to link up with y'all during lunch (because nothing rounds out a perfectly balanced meal like blogger. Not a food group?  Oh!  Aren't you guys a bunch of Negative Nancy's.  {grin}.

Anywho, join up! It's fun getting to know you, getting to meet you and getting to be just a tad bit silly (which is one of the perks to answering these just before bed; I get to add in the goofy factor and I am all about the goof!

Happy Friday Everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Visiting from FF !I am now following Love for you to come visit me!
    Happy Friday!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon! Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...washed by virgin maidens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, chocolate is my guilty pleasure - shouldn't be eating it ;), I don't miss American Idol, I can't speak anything other than English.

    I tried Latin in High School but that was a lost cause, I have 3 pairs of shoes, a million pairs of flip flops and slippers, and I love peanut butter M&Ms. That was fun!

    Happy FF! I'm a new follower!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am stopping by from FF. I totally love your blog design, super cute!

    justanightowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday Follow!

    Following from....

    Http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, found your great blog through Friday Follow. Now following!

    http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow! Only it's Sunday....do I still count? :)

    I hope you will come check my blog out too!

    Have a great weekend!
    Shannon
    http://milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you throgh Friday Follow, and I am your newest follower! Feel free to follow me too! http://www.gigglingkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting from FF, already a follower, hope you have a good weekend..

    ReplyDelete