Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome

The business of this weekend has all ready begun so, I am in and out of this internet world like a flash but, I really wanted to take a second (or 5) to welcome my new followers!
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
It's great to have you pop by and I can't wait to get to know you as I have been getting to know all of these great followers I have. I think I have the best followers; I also think I have the best kids so there may be some bias in there {grin}.
Anyway, welcome; please know that I am usually not so poor of a hostess - only on conference weekends. {grin}
Between comments and emails, I will be working on a post about how we have been being re-taught prayer soon...it will be after the conference for sure though.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy the fun little posts I have scheduled for you to peek at if you wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment