Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bleck!

Yep, that's what I said.  I am sick.  Siiiiiiiick!  (That's me whining just in case you weren't 100% sure).  The annoying thing is I feel not too bad as long as I am laying flat and still on my bed. 

This morning I wasn't even safe doing that.  I felt like someone had strapped me to the tilt-a-whirl. Yes, that is how badly the room was spinning BUT, I have made mucho progress.  I had some tomato soup, made for me by a spectacular Jellybean I know and I have been up for almost 1 hour.  It is almost time to go back and lie down though. 

Perhaps this will leave as suddenly and as unannounced as it came; in fact, I really encourage it to do so.  Rude little virus - not even announcing its arrival!  How rude!  Be gone with thy annoyng self and flee from me, FOOL!

Anyway, have a great Saturday all. Hope to be able to talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment: